Updated March 26, 2020:
Beginning March 26, 2020 at 8am, Governor Polis has issued a stay at home order. Veterinary services are an essential service, and caring for your pet is an essential task.
We remain open during this order.
- During this order, our hours will be temporarily shortened to 9a-5p Monday through Friday and 9a-12p Saturday.
- We will be admitting all pets directly from their owner's car, eliminating the need for you to get out of your car.
- We will be asking you additional questions over the phone, when you make your appointment, so that we may admit direct from your car.
- If we do not come out to greet you as you pull in the parking lot, please call us (719-687-1060) and we will come out to get your pet.
- When your pet is through, we can accept credit, debit card or care credit payments over the phone. We can also accept cash or check payments directly from you.
Thank you for your trust in your pets care. Wash your hands. Stay healthy!
Updated March 20, 2020:
To our valued clients and four-legged friends:
Per Executive Order 2020 009 issued March 19, 2020, starting on March 23, 2020, we will be able to remain open for prescriptions, pet food sales, and ill visits and procedures, but will not be able to perform any elective procedures.
Please contact our clinic at 719-687-1060 to allow our staff to assess whether we are able to see your animal.
This situation is evolving on a daily basis, but we will continue to offer the very best care to your pets during these uncertain times. While this situation is ongoing, please be advised of some of our new and continued policies:
- We will be on a no contact policy. Unfortunately no handshakes, no hugs. We appreciate how welcome our clients feel with our staff, but for your protection and ours, we have instituted a no contact policy.
- We will continue our facility cleaning policies, disinfecting door handles, pens, credit card machines, counters, etc…. While we have and will continue to keep our exam rooms, treatment and surgery areas, and kennels clean and sanitary. We have taken extra measures to clean the most common areas and items you might encounter here at Woodland Veterinary Clinic.
- Our staff is exhibiting even more personal hygiene than normal, handwashing and disinfecting between patients.
- If you are exhibiting any flu or cold symptoms, please have another individual bring your pet to our facility. If you are not able to have someone else bring in your pet, please call our clinic (719-687-1060) when you arrive and we can admit your pet from your car.
- If you are uncomfortable coming into our facility, we can admit your pet from your car. Please call our clinic (719-687-1060) when you arrive and we can come out to get your pet.
While these are very unsettling times, we remain committed to providing the best level of care and service for your pet. If you have any questions regarding your pets health, we are always just a phone call away. If you prefer to remain in your home, we are able to ship medications and food to you.
We are open, and we are here for you and your pets.
Dr. Conrad and the staff at Woodland Veterinary Clinic